Monday, September 28, 2009

Morgan at the Beach


I took my dog, Morgan, to the beach for a week. Man, she loved it! She chased the waves, the sea gulls, pelicans and sanderlings with gusto.

She stuck her nose in crab holes, dug for more crabs and rolled in the sand. She was a mess...but wow, she enjoyed the beach more than we did!

She developed a dirty little habit of doing her business in the water! Not sure what that is all about, but as a friend said 'the fish do it all day long'.

I think that beach trips are far more fun with your dog along. In fact, I have always gone off season just so my dogs could enjoy the beach as well. Most beaches don't let pets on the sand during the heavy rush of sun bathers, but who would want to with the million degree sand burning your feet.

Hope you have a chance to take your favorite pooch to the beach soon too!


No comments: